Convenient 2 pad EMS system. Easy to use, just apply the pads to afflicted area and plug into your phone. Small and Compact, great for the on the go athlete looking to get tremendous recovery results. It has 6 intensity Levels (From level 1 to level 6). The interval levels will vary from 10 Hz to 50 Hz at variable speeds.
CARRY CASE: For convenient storing and carrying your Apex Rx Recovery
EMS Pads: (2) electrode pads, and cables.
Adapters: Plug Straight into any USB plug for power, or it also comes with attachments to plug into an iPhone, it also has a Micro attachment, and Type C attachment. Self-adhesive electrode pads are connected via snap- on connectors. Always follow the pad placement instructions found on our website.
Apex Rx EMS:
Generates and sends electrical signals, via electrode pads, to your muscles, causing them to twitch or contract, in turn
- Improve joint pain and swelling.
- Breaks down lactic acid build up in muscles.
- Prevents and reverses muscle atrophy (loss of muscle mass/tissue)
- Enhances rehabilitation of muscles.
- Increases range of motion.
- Reduces stress and discomfort.
- Improves blood flow and circulation.
In order to obtain the best degree of pain relief with Apex Rx Recovery TENS, we recommend the following TENS pad placement guidelines:
Take note of exactly where your pain is located. Outline the most concise and tender area of the pain.
Always use two pads at the same time.
You can alter the flow of the electrical sensation if you change the distance between the electrode pads and/or the direction of the pads.
The pads can be placed in one of three directions 1. vertical 2. horizontal 3. angulated.
The pads should never touch and should be at least, 1 inch apart. As the distance between the two pads increases the effectiveness decreases.
It is advisable not to place the pads directly over a joint such as the knee, elbow or ankle as its movement can alter the adherence of the pad.
Here’s some advice on which direction to place the pads:
When the pain extends across a significant distance of your body (e.g. low back to just above the back of the knee): Place one of the pads vertically at the top of the pain and the other pad vertically at the bottom of the pain.
When the pain is more focused over a smaller area (e.g. calf pain): Place pads in parallel on each side of the pain.
When the pain overlaps a joint (e.g. elbow pain): Place each pad on the muscle or soft tissue just above and below the joint in a horizontal and parallel direction.
When the pain is wide (e.g. between your shoulders below the neck): Place the pads to the left and right side of your spine in a vertical direction. If pain extends out even further above or below the shoulder area, the pads can be angulated to encompass the region of discomfort.
Never Use If:
Cardiac stimulator (pacemaker), implanted defibrillator or other implanted metallic or electronic device. Such use could cause
electric shock, burns, electrical interference • or death.
• Cancer or cancerous lesions. •
• Any heart problem or condition.
• (do not use over the abdominal area).
• Serious arterial circulation disorders in
• Abdominal or inguinal hernia.
Don't Use if you have ANY of the following:
After trauma or a recent operation
• Do not apply stimulation in bath or shower. •
• Do not use PowerDot in an oxygen-rich atmosphere.
• Do not connect leads or pads to the other objects. •
• During a stimulation session, do not disconnect electrodes when stimulation is running. Stop the stimulation first.
• Do not use the PowerDot while driving, • operating machinery, cycling or during
any activity in which electrical stimulation • can put you at risk of injury. •
• Do not apply stimulation while sleeping. • Do not allow movement resulting from muscular contraction during a
Please Consult a Physician if you have additional questions.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection